ALD HfO2 in Prof. McIntyre's Lab

Raghavasimhan Sreenivasan raghavs at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 5 09:38:14 PDT 2005

Hi Ed
i am Raghav, a student in Paul McIntyre's group working on ALD of HfO2. As
far as i remember, the TXRF report said that a number of transition metals
overlap with the Hf signal and iron is one of them. the estimate made in
the TXRF is on the higher side and has some contribution from the Hf in
HfO2. hope this helps clarify things.
regards
Raghav