ALD HfO2 in Prof. McIntyre's Lab

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 5 09:52:30 PDT 2005

Hi Raghav,

I agree we need to consider any interference. I have a number of old TXRF
reports. I will see if I have any for Hf. I think it would be helpful if you
were more specific about what tool you want to use in SNF. We are most
concerned about the furnances and the final cleaning baths before going into
the furnaces.   Jim