ALD HfO2 in Prof. McIntyre's Lab

Ching-Huang Lu ratiug at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 5 10:59:00 PDT 2005

Hi Jim,

After ALD HfO2 deposition, the wafers will go to the following tools in SNF:

SCT sputtering system for metal gate deposition
P5000 for metal etch
Tylan LTO
AMT etcher for SiO2 etch
Gryphon for Al deposition
Metal wetbench
Tylan FGA

Before metal contaminated wafers are loaded into furnaces (LTO or FGA), they
should be cleaned in metal wetbench with PRS1000 for 10min.

Ching-Huang