NH3 process in tylanfga request

Chui, Chi On chi.on.chui at intel.com
Wed Oct 12 13:38:54 PDT 2005

Resending...thanks!

/Chi On

________________________________

From: Chui, Chi On
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 4:46 PM
To: 'specmat at snf.stanford.edu'
Cc: Chui, Chi On

Dear SpecMat Committee,

I am writing to request the use of an NH3 anneal recipe in tylanfga:

http://snf.stanford.edu/Equipment/tylanrecipes/fga/NH3_550

I would mostly use this recipe for nitridation of gate dielectrics for
Si and Ge MOS device applications. The initial materials to be used are
SiO2 on Si and Al2O3 on Si. Both materials will be grown/deposited
within SNF. After the NH3 anneal, they will not go back to any "clean
category" equipments.

Please let me know as soon as possible and I will do some test runs
thereafter when technicians are on-duty.

Thanks in advance!

/Chi On

Chi On Chui,  Ph.D.

Intel Researcher-in-Residence at Stanford University

Technology Manufacturing Group

Intel Corporation,SC1-05

3065 Bowers Ave.

Santa Clara, CA 95054