FW: New Shin-etsu Resists

artyjamo at comcast.net artyjamo at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 00:55:08 PDT 2005

Apparently two of the MSDS did not attach to this e-mail?  resending....

From: artyjamo at comcast.net
To: specmat at snf.stanford.edu (specmat stanford)
Subject: New Shin-etsu Resists
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:52:16 +0000

Hello Spec-Mat Committee,

     about two months ago I wrote to you for approval of some new Shin-etsu resists.  I sent you the MSDS sheets for the following Shin-etsu positive resists

SIPR 7120M-20
SIPR 7120M-5.0
SIPR 9332BEM-10

These resists were approved for me to use,  I got an e-mail from Ed Myers which I will also forward to you.

We got our samples from Shin-etsu,  and as it turns out, the samples we received were not the same resists as the MSDS sheets I sent you.  Two are very similiar, I think they are just different viscosities of the MSDS that I sent,  one is completely new.       I am sending you the EXACT MSDS sheets for the samples we received  ( and would like to be approved) in this e-mail.

SIPR 7120M-18    (probably a different viscosity than the -20 and -5.0 version)
SIPR 9332BEM-13  (probably a different viscosity than the -10 version)
SIPR 3251M-13  (this one is new)

As with the prior request.   These are positive photoreisists.  I would like to bring them in in 8oz bottles (like those that are issued in the SNF stockroom) and keep them on the top shelf of the right flammables cabinet, along with the other SNF members resist samples.    I would be using these resists to coat my substrates on the Headway spinner (10 to 80 um thick) and softbaking them on the hotplates that are immediately to the right of the Headway spinner.   I would like to expose the coated substrates on the Karl Suss aligners, and develop the patterns in LDD-26W at the develop bench in the litho area.    Used developer would go down the drain in the develop bench.   Any waste of these resists would be put in the solvent waste carboy in the Solvent bench.   Any clean roomwipes, empty bottles with resist residues would be bagged and put in the solid chemical waste bin in the Litho area.

Please let me know ASAP if I can bring these samples in for use.

Much Thanks,

Aleta Jamora      (ajamo)

artyjamo at comcast.net