FW: Re: MSDS for new photoresists

artyjamo at comcast.net artyjamo at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 01:00:20 PDT 2005

Hi spec-mat,

      Here is the e-mail from Ed letting me know that you approved my initial request for the first three  Shin-etsu MSDS that I sent.

Thanks,

Aleta Jamora  (ajamo)
artyjamo at comcast.net
From: Ed Myers <edmyers at stanford.edu>
To: artyjamo at comcast.net
Cc: mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu, rissman at stanford.edu
Subject: Re: MSDS for new photoresists
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:33:02 +0000

Aleta,

SpecMat has reviewed and approved your request. Shin-Etsu will actually be
on site demonstrating some of these materials mid-September.

Regards,