Low Temperature Process for SOI CMOS

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:58:10 PST 2005

Hi Ed --

I guess I'm less concerned with the CMP compatibility (since we take wafers
from Berkeley and San Jose State CMP systems -- which are mixed use --
although we do require a physical scrubbing and decontamination clean
before putting back into any clean systems) than the presence of Al wires
that are underneath the LTO in his devices...  Or did I misread his

It seems to me that if there is Al present, we may not want any processing
at wbsilicide, unless the pots are decontaminated afterward.