Request for processinf BCB

Vidya V vidyagv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:46:49 PDT 2005

Dear Specmat members,
I would like to make a request to process 4022-35 PhotoBCB in the following
manner:
1. Clean wafer
2. Spin coat adhesion promoter, AP3000
3. Spincoat BCB
4. Softbake for 60 seconds at 65 degrees C
5. Expose
6. Pre-develop bake the wafer for 5 minutes at 60 degrees
7. Develop in the DS3000 developer which is at 40 degrees for 1 minute
8. rinse in room temperature developer for a few minutes
9. Spin dry.

The point of concern here could be that , the developer. which is benzene
based, needs to be at an elevated temperature for optimum results. PLease
let me know how/where this can be done.
APpreciate you r co-operation, the MSDS for DS3000 and the processing
procedures are attached with this email.

Regards,
Vidya