new process by using 3 % NaOH

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 9 11:46:11 PDT 2005

All,

The user stopped by and is anxious to get approval.  I feel we can approve
this request under the following guidelines.

1)  Use his own, dedicated beakers.

2) All mixing of powders will be done outside of the lab.

3) Local collection and labeling of the waste.  The film he will be lifting
off is a magnetic layer, but I do not know the composition.

If I don't hear any why we should not approve this request by mid-afternoon
today (9/9), I will send him an approval email.

Ed