Request To Bring Futurrex NR9G-1000PY Resist To SNF

Richter, Claudia crichter at collinear.com
Tue Apr 4 11:22:41 PDT 2006

Dear Specmat Committee,

We would like to bring in the NR9G-1000PY g-line negative resist by
Futurrex to SNF. We plan on using this on the Ultratech stepper. This
resist is ideal for our process since we plan on using this resist for
lift-off of small micron sized features on our lithium tantalate
substrates. The primary hazard is cyclohexanone as the other negative
resists that we have brought in the past.  I have attached the MSDS of
the NR9G-1000PY. We would like to begin using this resist either later
this week or next week.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Claudia

(coral: crichter)