Fwd: Etching of TaN

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 5 17:30:29 PDT 2006

Krishna,

It's not my approval, it's specmat approval.  SpecMat was forwarded the
request by Nancy Latta on 4/4, yesterday.  SpecMat meets every other week
and our next scheduled meeting is Tuesday 4/11.  Irrespective of where the
material came from, it falls in to the SemicleanB classification which says
no dry etching unless approved by specmat.

I've copied specmat, and will try to get a response before next weeks meeting.

Ed