Request To Bring in Negative Resist to SNF

crichter crichter at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 28 15:48:20 PDT 2006

Dear Specmat,

I like to request to bring in two evaluation sample negative photoresist
for our process. They are the NR4-8000P and NR9-1500P. These are resists
from Futurrex and like the other resists we have requested in the past,
the primary hazard is cyclohexanone. These resists will assist us in a
plating application that follow photopatterning with our existing
photomasks.  I have copies of the MSDS sheets and have given a copy for
Mahnaz.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns,
Sincerely,
Claudia