Process question

Rishi Kant rik9 at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 1 02:55:59 PDT 2006

Hi,

We are in ME342 and we have a question about our process. We have a sandwich
of Al-Cured Polyimid-Al and we need to deposit an oxide layer on top of it
and then take it to P5000.

Is it okay to put these wafers in the LTO tube? The polyimide is fully
covered with Al.

If this is going to cause too much trouble, we can deposit our oxide using
PECVD method. However, we need to do our etches in the P5000 chamber. Will
it be okay to do so after coming from the PECVD tube?

We are running very close to our class deadline, and would like to run these
wafers as soon as possible. A quick response would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
-ME342E