Process question

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 1 12:27:31 PDT 2006

Ed,

Considering that we are getting rid of the P5000 PECVD system and the STS dep
tool is hassel to get to a clean state, I think we should look more careful at
why cured polyimide can't go into the LTO. Although the quality of LTO is not
great at 300C, you can deposit layers good enough for masking at these low
temperatures. Actually polymid layers should good for 400C depositions if fully
cured. Does anyone have data on why cured polymide can not go into a LTO tube.

    Jim