New Equipment available for sale

Chris Detrick chris.detrick at
Sun Aug 13 00:13:23 PDT 2006

Global Fab Surplus is pleased to announce that we have available for immediate
sale the following equipment. If interested in any of this equipment please
don't hesitate to contact me at any time.

*   IPEC/Speedfam 676 CMP system ($100K in spares available also)
*   ADE 6034 (3 available)
*   LAM Integrity (3 available) Over $1M in spares available with these systems
*   Micrion 9500 FIB machine
*   Gasonics L3510 (rebuilt)
*   MRSI 175

If you are interested in saving money on your equipment needs or have surplus
equipment to dispose of give me a call. I have available hundreds of other
tools and can use our extensive database to find what you are looking for
or a buyer for what you want to sell.

Best Regards,
Chris Detrick
Global Fab Surplus LLC (G-fab)