Specmat request for AP410 adhesion promoter

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 17 07:20:28 PDT 2006

Hi all --

This should be fine, as this or a very similar set of compounds is
approved already...  (Is that right, Mahnaz?)  The components are pretty
standard.  As long as it is used as an adhesion promoter at headway or
laurell, I think it should be fine.  (As an organosilicate, I'm not sure
we want it in the catchcups at svgcoat, however -- what do you think,
Mahnaz?)  I think we should also ask for application notes/procedure to
go along with this -- if we should ever get around to posting approved
chemicals/procedures like this, it would be helpful to have info on hand.

What does everyone else think?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu