SNF

Tue Aug 22 12:49:14 PDT 2006

Mike,

The best person to answer his question is Bob Wheeler.

Don't make fun of the Irish. You can't get more Irish names than  Brian
Kelly and Brian Kelly, or I am going tell Peter on you.

	Jim

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Michael Deal wrote:

> This is hilarious.  I didn't know that the City of Berkeley places
> any limitations on us in regards to arsinine.  And what is
> arsinine?  (Is it the British version of asinine?)
>                                                  -mike
>

> At 12:12 PM 8/22/2006, Kelly, Brian wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >My name is Brian Kelly. I writing to you on behalf of Councillor
> >Brian Murphy in Cambridge, MA to request information about the SNF.
> >Harvard University is about to create a nanotechnology lab of its
> >own. The move is being met with resistance from the surrounding
> >community. I was curious if you could inform me of any limitations
> >that the City of Berkeley places on SNF with regards to the amount
> >of arsinine that the lab can stockpile on site. Any assistance that
> >you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >
> >Brian W. Kelly
> >Aide to Councillor Brian Murphy
> >City Council Office
> >795 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor
> >Cambridge, MA 02139
> >617-349-4277(office)
> >617-349-4287(fax)
> ><mailto:bkelly at cambridgema.gov>bkelly at cambridgema.gov

Jim McVittie, Ph.D.    			Senior Research Scientist
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     Electrical Engineering
Stanford University             	jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075			Tel: (650) 725-3640