Iron(III) Chloride, toluene and Poly (styrene-b-acrylic acid)

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 24 16:16:01 PDT 2006

Hi all --

It may not look like it, but he's making iron nanoparticles (or at
least, Fe-loaded polystyrene spheres.)  My suggestion is that we do not
allow this into the headway or laurell, but allow this in the solvent
bench in the wafersaw room.  I noticed that the stainless top is now in
place there -- can we put Mahnaz' old laurell spin coater there now?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu