butt

Olivia Rowland cjen at coyoteptmuseum.org
Mon Aug 28 02:45:50 PDT 2006

The soldiers have come and driven away our herd, repliedGeronimo. He challenged other braves to wrestle, jump,or run. A tall, good looking subaltern stood smiling onthe threshold as the door swung in. We knew why those troops were marching to ApachePass.
>From the tie-rail he unfastened the hackamore rope ofone of them and vaulted to the animals back. He felt that he had been treatedwith rank injustice and treachery.
The place was almost deserted at thishour of the day. I was going to suggest that we take a walk, said King,that is if you ladies would care to. I did not want to make trouble, replied the chief.
If you took them andkept them, that would be different.
That is precisely whatI, we did and what we would do again. He looked at himjust once, briefly, and then ignored him as he did hisgreeting and his question. Why you are a regular little Apache yourself, Wichita,cried Margaret Cullis. A tall, good looking subaltern stood smiling onthe threshold as the door swung in. If they are not already too close, advance until you finda good place to hold them.
It entered the lower end of the canyon and presently camewithinrange of Shoz-Dijijis vision. Fifty, a hundredmiles away keen eyes might see it through the thin, clearair of Sonora. You must be stuck on the Siwash, Goldie, accused thefirst soldier.
He looked at himjust once, briefly, and then ignored him as he did hisgreeting and his question.
Your own country has been at war with Mexicoin the past.