ITO?

Mon Aug 28 17:40:30 PDT 2006

Mary,

There is a 1" ITO target for the Metallica. A few ITO runs were done in
the Metallica using the rf supply when the rf supply was first set up.
After these first RF runs, I do not recall anymore ITO runs being done.
ITO can be deposited using DC sputtering. If he deposited ITO in our
lab, it was likeld done in the Metallica using Dc.

	Jim

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Mary Tang wrote:
> Hi all --
>
> I just heard a phone message from a former labmember (John Shuck?) who
> is now at LLNL and would like to deposit ITO on coverslips just like he
> used to do while post-doc'ing here.  So, I take it this was previously
> approved?  (I don't recall this in recent SpecMat history.)  What
> machine and process?
>
> Mary

Jim McVittie, Ph.D.    			Senior Research Scientist
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     Electrical Engineering
Stanford University             	jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075			Tel: (650) 725-3640