SDI Semiconductor Sales List- December 2006

mike at fabsurplus.com mike at fabsurplus.com
Thu Dec 7 09:25:34 PST 2006

Dear Customers and Friends,

At fabsurplus.com, surplus semiconductor equipment demands are growing every day.  We have buyers looking for the items listed below and we ask for your help.  If you have any of these items, please contact one of our sales teams in Italy, Israel, Ireland or the USA.
Our website www.fabsurplus.com receives a constant flow of traffic from buyers all over the world.  If you have ANY items you would like to sell, please let us know.
We are currently re-organising the website, and a new categorised listing format has now been adopted that is running alongside our existing list format, along with a new "BIG LIST" with EVERYTHING on it (Please note that it will take a month or so before all the equipment on our database has been re-assigned to the new categories.).
Search boxes and other improvements in the user interface will appear over the coming months.

EQUIPMENT WE NEED TO BUY:
ADE     9500 or 9700, dual cassette
Agilent HP        HP94000
Applied Materials         Mirra 3400
Applied Materials         Mirra Mesa oxide
Applied Materials ?       Centura 5200 EPI with HTF
Applied Materials ?       Endura "as is"
ASECO S130 TRI-TEMPERATURE HANDLER FOR 28 LEAD SSOP
ASML ?            PAS 5500 1100 or 1150 B OR C
ASML ? I-line steppers (Models like 150, 200 etc.)
ATCOR Box washer, any model
AXCELIS / Eaton GSD 200 Implanter
AXCELIS / FUSION Gemini
CANON EX5 OR EX6
Complete line 5 inch
Complete line 6 inch
Complete line 8 inch
Credence Personal Kalos
Despatch - Ovens
Disco DAD321
Disco DFG841
DMS     1500 Reticle stocker, 6 inch Nikon boxes
DNS     AS2000
Electroglas       4090
Electroglas EG2001X
FSI       mercury mp
Gasonics L3510 ashers.  We also have refurbished L3510s for sale.
Hitachi  S-9260
Hitachi  S-9260 WITH DUAL SMIF
KARL SUSS      ACS 300
KARL SUSS      MA 300
KARL SUSS METAL LIFT-OFF PROCESSOR
KLA      2365
KLA-Tencor M-GAGE 300
KLA     SP1-TBI with 4 load ports
KLA     UV1280 WITH DUAL SMIF 8 inch
KLA     SL3-UV Reticle inspection
KME     CM202D
Kokusai Apogee
Leica INS300
Leica INS3000
Lumonics GSI   WaferMark Sigma DSC 100-200 MM
Mattson Aspen 2 for rebuild
Nicolet  ECO 1000
Oxford 80 Plus RIE for rebuild
RION LPD any model
SEMIGEAR       GENEVA STP300 300MM
SEMITOOL        4400 300 MM SRD
SEMITOOL SAT, 6 INCH
Thermo Scientific          KeyTek ZapMaster
Watkins-Johnson           WJ 999R APCVD

Items we have for sale can be found via our website www.fabsurplus.com or by
click on the following links.

Equipment Owned by SDI:-
http://www.sdi-fabsurplus.com/equip_owned.html

Complete Equipment list in Alphabetical order
http://www.sdi-fabsurplus.com/Equipment_List.html

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike Murehead
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Tel. 512-635-8027
E-mail Mike at fabsurplus.com
Skype ID: sditexas
Fax 801-217-6104
www.fabsurplus.com

Randall Copeland
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Beaverton, Oregon
Phone: 503-523-7027
Fax: 801-217-6104
support at fabsurplus.com

Stephen Howe
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Napoli 80123, Italy
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
(Note from Steve: I am in Japan until 12th December.
Please contact me via mobile phone +81-80-3468-1843
Fax Italy (39) 066 051 33 44
info at fabsurplus.com
Skype: stephencshowe

Oliver Dunne
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 38804
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
Fax: Ireland (353) 4694 86893
Ollie.Dunne at fabsurplus.com
Skype: sdiireland

Michael Fortune
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Ltd
Phone: +353469431951
Cell:  +3530879150198
Email: michael.fortune at fabsurplus.com

Agents in Israel: Keshet-Dasco
Eli Dassa and Ronen Cohen
www.keshet-dasco.com

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the person
or organization to which it has been addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from disclosure by law. If
you have received this message in error please be
aware that the sender does not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights
or privilege applicable to it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to
disseminate, distribute or copy this message in any way.
This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation under U.S.
law.

If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail marketing
messages from the sender,  please send a message to the
following e-mail address with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line: mike at fabsurplus.com