XR-1541 (HSQ) ebeam resist

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 15 17:50:31 PST 2006

Hi!

Gosh, I wish EVERYONE would write requests like this.  HSQ has been
approved and used in the lab.  Mahnaz -- is this used only at the
headway or can it be used at the laurell as well?  (My concern is that
HSQ is like SOG -- and we only allow this at the headway because if not
cleaned immediately, it will harden and become impossible to remove.)

We should ask what kind of developer will be used -- I think ordinary
TMAH or related basis developer is often used.  But good to be sure,
just in case.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu