polyimide

Hyeun-Su Kim aeonia at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 10 00:53:38 PST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to bring photodefinable polyimide into the lab. The product name
is HD-4010 and it has its developer (PA400D) and rinse (PA400R).

The process is as the followings.

1. The polyimide will be spin coated on a pyrex (and silicon too) substrate
(which has 20um tall posts) at headway and soft-baked at hot plate next to
headway. (30um uncured film)

2. It will be exposed at evaligner and developed/rinsed at headway.

3. After the developing, it will be cured at the blueM oven. (15um cured
film)

4. 1um aluminum will be sputtered on top of polyimide.

5. PR for the patterning Al will be coated and patterned

6. Aluminum will be wet etched at wbgeneral

7. matrix to remove the polyimide

8. dicing at the wafersaw.

Please let me know if there needs more information.

Thank you.

Hyeun-su (aeonia)