GaN sputtering

Peter Griffin griffin at
Fri Feb 24 08:32:01 PST 2006

Why don't you gather all the info you have on GaN sputtering from
the literature (the Florida group have done a lot of it, but there
are others) and also the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) on the
TDI material you used, and also type up a proposed procedure based
on the ZnCdS sputtering that Zheng does. Then submit it to SPECMAT
and make sure you don't do any more sputtering until you hear from
them. We should also offer to get the chimney and shutter bead
blasted clean.