material

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 24 16:04:53 PST 2006

Hi Mike --

As we discussed, please do send a SpecMat request, just to make sure we
close the loop on this.  In my own, personal opinion, these things
should be fine -- pentacene is fine, as long as any solvents have been
removed; cured PDMS is generally fine, as long as temperatures don't get
too hot.   (I'm afraid I don't know  and can't say anything about Ru in
the innotec.)  But other SpecMat committee members should weigh in on
this as well.  Please submit a standard SpecMat request, using the
questions here as a guideline:
http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html

Do you plan to deposit pentacene in your own lab?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu