Growing SiON on Si

Andrew Morrill amorrill at chem.ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 6 09:33:16 PST 2006

Aloha,

 My name is Andrew Morrill and I am a graduate researcher in the
Moskovits' lab at UCSB. I tried contacting you by phone but didn't reach
anyone. I am interested in growing SiON on Si and was wondering if you
had this capability. The details of the process I need are:

Substrate: six 4" P-type(0.01 Ohm-cm) Si wafers
Thickness: 1 micron
Stoichiometry: O:N = O(.5):N(.5)  TO  O(.2):N(.8)

No stress or other requirements.
If you could also give me some idea of the cost to have this done if I
sent or brought you the samples.
Thank you for your time and effort in this matter.

Mahalo and Aloha,

Andrew Morrill