Request for Outside sample in P5000 Ch A

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:30:04 PST 2006

Hi Eric,

The biggest issue for pieces in the P5000 is how to hold them onto a carrier wafer.  In
the past, using resist to attach pieces has not worked well in the P5000. Using
doubleside Carbon tape with resist on the edges has worked but it is a real pain to get
off all the residue from the carbon tape. I believe one of the students worked out a
process using doubleside tape adhersive without the tape. Let me check on the details
for this last method. Polymide tape over the edges is possible but I am trilled with
using it since I have no spec onj how clean it is.

    Jim