Fwd: ALD deposition on Pt

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 19 08:39:49 PST 2006

Hi Phil,

We have a meeting (specmat) which focuses on ensuring cleanliness in the
appropriate tools.  The ald is classified as a "clean" tool since people
want to do gate dielectric work in the tool.  I raised your process since
there was some concern about the platinum in the tool.  One issue that came
up (you can see below) is that they would like you to get TXRF on the
incoming film.  We don't want to delay your processing - can you get that done?

Thanks,

Paul