Request to Bring in More Futurrex Negative Resist

Richter, Claudia crichter at collinear.com
Mon Jan 30 17:40:50 PST 2006

Dear Specmat Committee,

We would like to bring in two new resists from the Futurrex family.
These resists are 120ml bottled samples given to us by Futurrex in order
help improve our resolution capability for our lithium tantalate
substrates. The resists are the NR7-1000PY and NR9-1000PY and have
attached the MSDS sheets. As with the Futurrex resists we brought to SNF
very recently, these new resists contain cyclohexanone. We would like to
begin using these resists as early as this coming Wednesday.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Claudia

(crichter)