[Emulsitone Co. products]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 31 06:53:13 PST 2006

Hi!

Please provide the information that is requested here (send as an email
to specmat at snf.stanford.edu):

http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html

You will need to think carefully about how you plan to carry out your
experiments.  If you need help, contact a staff member or send an email
to SpecMat.  If at all possible, please provide MSDS info in electronic
format as we are trying to assemble an online database.  Let us know if
you have further questions.

mtang at stanford.edu