decision on PDMS in STS?

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 6 10:23:43 PDT 2006

Alissa,

SpecMat has reviewed your request to run PDMS in the STS etcher.  At
this time, we have chosen not to make this an accepted
practice.  Instead, PDMS in the STS will only be allowed on a
case-by-case basis.  If you have need to run PDMS in the future,
please inform SpecMat on each occurrence.

Regards,