MSDS for JSR NFR 105G

artyjamo at comcast.net artyjamo at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 20:20:22 PDT 2006

Hello Spec Mat,

    I would like to bring in a new negative resist, JSR NFR 105G.  This resist is a thinner version of JSR NFR 107, which has been approved for use at SNF.

 I am planning on bringing the samples in  in 8 oz brown bottles (like we have in the store room)  and storing them
in the Flammables cabinet that we have (shelf L)   along with the other
 photo-resist samples.   My intention is to use these resists to coat my
3 inch Silicon wafers on the Headway spinner   (1-2 um thick) and soft bake the resist on the hotplates that are adjacent to the Headway.    I am
 planning on using the Karl Seuss aligners to expose the wafers,  and then
I will develop the patterns at the develop bench in beakers using LDD-26W.
    Disposal and clean up of these materials should follow the standard
 procedures for most of the positive photoresists  ( even though it is a negative resist ) - bagging contaminated clean room wipes, foil & empty bottles and putting them in the designated  chemical trash bins.  The resists themselves can be dispensed in the chemical carboys for organics in the solvent hoods for disposal.   The  used LDD-26W developer containing the resist will go down the drain at
 the develop bench.

I am attaching a PDF file of the MSDS sheet for this resist.

Thanks

-Aleta Jamora

Translucent Inc
510 378 1602