Mary Tang mtang at
Fri Jun 30 07:56:31 PDT 2006

Hi Gretchen --

Could you please include information about where you plan to use this
material and how?  (i.e., which equipment and the physical state of your
silicone at each stage, how to use it, where you'll store it, etc.)
After looking over this stuff, it appears to be very different from the
ordinary Sylgard 182/184 that people usually use in the lab.

Gretchen Legaspi Chua wrote:

>I'm part of the ME 342 class. We would like to ask you if we could bring
>some photo-patternable silicone from Dow Corning into SNF. They are WL 5153
>and WL 5150. I attached the MSDS sheet with this email. Let me know if you
>need anything else or if you have questions.

mtang at