MSDS

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 30 07:56:31 PDT 2006

Hi Gretchen --

Could you please include information about where you plan to use this
material and how?  (i.e., which equipment and the physical state of your
silicone at each stage, how to use it, where you'll store it, etc.)
After looking over this stuff, it appears to be very different from the
ordinary Sylgard 182/184 that people usually use in the lab.

mtang at stanford.edu