HF vapor etch at wbgeneral

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 30 08:04:12 PDT 2006

Hi Nahid --

I'm forwarding your request to Uli Thumser and Gary Yama.  Gary is an
engineer from Bosch/Kenny group that installed the HF vapor etcher in
SNF.  It is open for general use by other labmembers, but with certain
restrictions on cleanliness and substrates.  Please contact Gary for
details about using this system.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu