Need permision to bringing materials

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:53:02 PST 2006

Hi all --

Mang-Mang is asking about this...  I don't think it's a problem, but
what do you all think?  I don't know if PDMS has officially been
approved for innotec before, although I think it may been approved/used
in metalica by Claudia Richter.  I think if the substrate temperature is
kept below 200 C, we're pretty safe.  My inclination is to approve this,
making sure we notify Jeannie in case anything comes up.  What do you
all think?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu