[Fwd: Re: lab chemicals]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 7 08:38:41 PST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: lab chemicals
Date: 	Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:25:44 -0800
From: 	Bo.Liu at Seagate.com
To: 	mahnaz at stanford.edu

Mahnaz,
Thank you for reminding. Attached please find the MSDS for this chemical.

Bob

Mahnaz Mansourpour <mahnaz at stanford.edu>
No Phone Info Available

03/06/2006 02:14 PM

	Bo.Liu at Seagate.com
cc

Subject
	Re: lab chemicals

Bo.Liu at Seagate.com <mailto:Bo.Liu at Seagate.com> wrote:

Dear Mahnaz,
I have a AZ photoresist P4330-RS. It is just the same as P4620 (you
mentioned that I can use it in the lab on the Headway spinner) but
thinner and has a surfactant in it to reduce striations in the
coat.Would you please to check and make sure that I can use it in the lab?
Also, we talked about the chemical cyclotene (BCB), and you need to put
a yellow tag on it. I found that we have bottle with yellow tag from
you. I will visit the lab tomorrow, and bring the bottle to you.
Roughly, I may get to the lab around 9-10AM. Will you be in office at
that time?
Best regards,
Bob
Hello

Well regarding the resist, you need to send me the MSDS so I can check
it out and what will be the process meaning where the wafers will go
after the headway.

I will in the office tomorrow if not in the office call me to the lab.

mahnaz