[Fwd: Re: lab chemicals]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 7 09:15:19 PST 2006

Hi Bo --

Mahnaz forwarded your MSDS to the SpecMat committee.  Although you may
have spoken with Mahnaz about your use of this chemical, I don't think
other SpecMat members are up to speed -- and I have a question...  This
chemical contains glycol ethers, which we would like to minimize in our
lab wherever possible.  Is there a reason why you need this particular
resist instead of, say, the SPR-220-3 or similar formulations which
replaced the AZ4620 in our lab?

mtang at stanford.edu