material approval

Frank Jaeckel fjaeckel at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:09:11 PST 2006

Dear SpecMat-Commitee,

as I understand from the SNF webpage I do need approval for ITO substrates
as well as for quartz cover slips not obtained from the SNF stockroom.
Therefore, please find attached a pdf file of my approval request.

Please let me know if you wish further documentation or information.

I would be happy if a decision could be made very soon.

Sincerely,
Frank Jaeckel

--
Dr. rer. nat. Frank Jäckel
mail address:   Department of Chemistry, M/C 5080
e-mail:         fjaeckel at stanford.edu and frank_jaeckel at web.de
internet:       http://www.stanford.edu/~fjaeckel/