material approval

Frank Jaeckel fjaeckel at
Mon Mar 20 10:09:11 PST 2006

Dear SpecMat-Commitee,

as I understand from the SNF webpage I do need approval for ITO substrates
as well as for quartz cover slips not obtained from the SNF stockroom.
Therefore, please find attached a pdf file of my approval request.

Please let me know if you wish further documentation or information.

I would be happy if a decision could be made very soon.

Frank Jaeckel

Dr. rer. nat. Frank Jäckel
mail address:   Department of Chemistry, M/C 5080
                333 Campus Drive
                mailbox #74
                Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-5080
street address: 369 North-South Mall, Stauffer I, Room 15
                Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-5080
phone:          +1-650-724-4052/51 (office/lab)
fax:            +1-650-725-0259    (indicate mailbox #74)
e-mail:         fjaeckel at and frank_jaeckel at