November Equipment from G-Fab

Chris Detrick & David Lee chris.detrick at global-fab.com
Thu Nov 2 01:09:27 PST 2006

Global Fab Surplus
November Key Equipment Sale
November 02, 2006

Greetings!

Global Fab Surplus (G-Fab) provides New, Used,
2nd hand, Rebuilt and Refurbished Semiconductor
Process Equipment to Integrated Device
Manufacturers, Wafer Foundries, Research and
Development Sites and to the semiconductor
refurbishing and rebuilding community. We buy and
sell used semiconductor equipment of all types
including backend, front end and special application
tools and toolsets saving our clients millions in
capital equipment costs.

Equipment listing
We curriently have the following key equipment
available for immediate sale along with many other
tools. Please visit our website for a complete
listing. www.global-fab.com (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=tty5tzbab.0.vsd6mybab.jfe8jybab.9044&ts=S0209&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.global-fab.com)

* ASML PAS 5000/45 (lens data available, LIKE NEW
CONDITION)

* ASML PAS 5500 / 300

* Speedfam/IPEC 676 CMP (2 available in NEW
CONDITION)

* Rudolph METAPULSE 200

* AMAT 8330 Metal

* SVG 90S Track

* Teradyne 973ST Tester

* Novellus/IPEC/Speedfam Novascan 372 CMP (2
available)

* Line of Wafer Foundry Equipment

* Hitachi S-4700 SEM

* GSI Lumonics WLI 4100

* Applied Materials Centura 5200 Super e

* Applied Materials Silicon Etch Centura II
5202

* Applied Materials Centura 5200 DPS+/ASP+/eMxP+

* Applied Materials Centura 5200 eMax

* Applied Materials PI9500 Implanter

* Nikon NSR 2205-i9, i10C, i11, i12 and i14

* LAM Research TCP9608SE

* FSI Mercury MP

* Kokusai DJ 802V

* Kokusai DJ 835V

* Kokusai DJ 853V

* Eaton NV 10-160 Implanter

* Varian E220 Implanter

* KLA-Tencor 2132

* TEL 19S

* Fein Focus FXS100.23S Wafer Inspection

* Advantest EDS Test T666AF ESD Test

* Teradyne Standalone AOI 5539Ci Tester

If any of these tools are of interest please contact
us for complete details or to set up an inspection.
We also offer a complete line
of new bellows, Ferrofluidic Seals, Spindles and
Subassemblies, and complete Clean - Repair and
Refurbishment services on ASTEX/MKS Remote Plasma
Source and the WJ heated box.

Equipment Wanted
G-Fab is always looking for equipment that our
customers have a need for.  We would be happy to
help you dispose of your surplus equipment. Please
send us a listing of any equipment you have or are
considering to dispose of.

Curriently we have open RFQ's for the following
tools.

* WJ 1000H BPSG

* Applied Materials Endura's

* Back Grinder (100mm -200mm capable with a 2 step
process)

* TEL IW 6C

* OnTrak DSS Series II

* DNS SS-W60A - dual sided scrubber

* DNS SS-W80A - dual sided scrubber

* TEL Unity M, 85TD

Thank you for your time. I hope you find our
services and support beneficial. Please feel free to
forward this email to whom ever you feel would
benefit. Just click on the forward link below.

Sincerely,

Chris Detrick... chris.detrick at global-fab.com
David Lee... support at global-fab.com
G-Fab
email: chris.detrick at global-fab.com
phone: Chris (805) 215-9188
David (719) 686-0128
web: http://www.global-fab.com

Forward email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&a=1101445161587

This email was sent to specmat at snf.stanford.edu,
by chris.detrick at global-fab.com

Update Profile/Email Address
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&se=9044&t=1101445161587&lang=en&reason=F

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&se=9044&t=1101445161587&lang=en&reason=F

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Global Fab Surplus | 1344 Ironbark Street | San Luis Obispo | CA | 93401