[Fwd: AZ400T]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 2 09:54:32 PST 2006

Hello

I have talked to him and the process he likes to run here due to some
equipment down in Berkeley is doable. Every one ok with NMP? that  he is
asking in previous email.  we have ok that in past , he will run a test
with 1165 that I have, or most likely might run the last step in their
lab but like to have the option. What every one thinks? Please get back
to me, I have promised him speedy answer.

mahnaz