Survey on Nanopositioning

h0451691 h0451691 at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Nov 6 11:32:27 PST 2006

Dear Sir or Madam of the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

We are a group of students at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration in Austria, currently working on a research project. We are trying to evaluate future markets and developments in the field of nano technology. More specifically, we are evaluating nano positioning markets.

Please find attached a questionnaire. We would kindly ask you to complete the form, or alternatively, if you are not an expert on this topic, forward the questionnaire to the respective experts. Even any information in general would be considerably helpful for us.

If you are interested in the results of this survey, we would provide you with the results.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards from Austria,
Roman Pickl
www.wu-wien.ac.at
www.e-and-i.org/