SpecMat Logsheet 11/8/06

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:23:52 PST 2006

Hi John --

I think Yves Acremann requested this as well and it was approved.  This was
a few months ago.  We may actually have this stuff in -house now, if this
requestor needs it (I don't know -- we had arranged for samples to be sent,
but we should check with Yves as to whether he received them.)  This is
really good stuff, from what I hear, but there is a very limited shelf-life
and it is pricey, so not worth keeping a lot on hand.

Mary

http://www.brewerscience.com/fileadmin/bsi/home/products/SpecialtyMaterials/Upload_Files/sm_pdfs/ProTEK_B_pres_A60825.pdf