Cut-price nanoimprint lithography (NIL) standard stamp

Lars Hansen - NIL Technology lhansen at nilt.com
Fri Nov 10 07:05:35 PST 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have learned about your research activities at the Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility and find them very interesting – especially due to
their relevance to nanoscale structures.

I would like to bring your attention to the nanoimprint lithography (NIL)
standard stamp for process testing recently introduced by NIL Technology
(www.nilt.com). The standard stamp contains different features with sizes
ranging from 250 nm down to 100 nm. This nano-structured standard stamp is
available to you at the unheard-of low price of € 1,950 (app. $ 2,480).

I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to gain the capability
for yourself and your institution to imprint low-cost nanostructures. This
standard stamp is perfect for testing, optimization of imprint processes,
education and training, and can be used in both imprint machines and wafer
bonders. You can learn more about the unique features of this stamp and
order it here: http://www.nilt.com/Default.asp?Action=Details
<http://www.nilt.com/Default.asp?Action=Details&Item=240> &Item=240. All
relevant information is also available in the attached brochure.

Another possibility for gaining more information is visiting the NIL
Technology stand at the upcoming Fifth International Conference on NNT in
San Francisco (15-17 November; see http://www.nntconf.org/). Booth no. 8
-we’d love to meet you there!

Otherwise, in case nanoimprint lithography does not have your interest, I
would appreciate if you could forward this mail to relevant persons who
might find it more valuable.

Best regards,

Lars Hansen, M.Sc.E
Director of sales
NIL Technology ApS
Ørsteds Plads
DTU - Building 347
DK-2800 Kongens Lyngby
Denmark

Phone: +45 4525 5828
Mobile: +45 2223 1515
Fax: +45 3927 2722
E-mail: lars.hansen at nilt.com

P.S. In the future you will receive our free weekly NIL Technology Nano
Newsletter. This exclusive newsletter will provide you with hand-picked
nanotechnology breakthroughs and industry developments.