request for New Material approval

Zhidan Tolt zhidan_tolt at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 15:01:50 PST 2006

My process flow is the following:
1. Silicon Nitride deposition on Si wafer (clean)
2. Litho to pattern the nitride
3. Ni (10nm) and Fe (3nm) deposition through an polycarbonate membrane and SS shadow mask in Innotech. (cont)
4. PECVD SiO2 depoosition (cont)
5. CMP (outside lab)
6. Drytek 4 etch of SiO2 (cont)
7. PECVD SiO2 dep (cont)
8. Cr dep (cont)

I am requesting approval of the following:
1. application of polycarbonate plastic film in Innotech.
2. Bring in outside wafer after CMP. The surface at this stage surface contains SiO2 and carbon.
3. SiO2 etch in drytek 4 of a wafer having both SiO2 and carbon on the surface.
4. PECVD SiO2 dep on a wafer that has carbon nanotube exposed.

Note: I am in the process of obtaining the MSDS data sheet from the vendor of the polycarbonate membrane.  The company does not provide the data sheet in general since it is not considered toxic substance.

Thanks,

Zhidan