November Equipment from G-Fab

Chris Detrick & David Lee chris.detrick at global-fab.com
Mon Nov 20 00:09:24 PST 2006

Global Fab Surplus
Semiconductor Equipment Sale
November 20, 2006

Greetings!

Global Fab Surplus (G-Fab) provides New, Used,
2nd hand, Rebuilt and Refurbished Semiconductor
Process Equipment to Integrated Device
Manufacturers, Wafer Foundries, Research and
Development Sites and to the semiconductor
refurbishing community. We buy and
sell used semiconductor equipment of all types
including backend, front end and special application
tools and toolsets saving our clients millions in
capital equipment costs.

Available Equipment listing
We curriently have the following key equipment
available for immediate sale along with many other
tools. Please visit our website for a complete
listing. www.global-fab.com (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=v65pe9bab.0.vsd6mybab.jfe8jybab.9044&ts=S0209&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.global-fab.com)

* ASML PAS 5000/45 (LIKE NEW
CONDITION) This is the best one we have seen in a
long time.

* Speedfam/IPEC 676 CMP (2 available in NEW
CONDITION)

* IPEC/Speedfam 372 CMP with Novascan (2
available)

* Rudolph METAPULSE 200

* AMAT 8330 Metal

* SVG 90S Track

* Teradyne 973ST Tester

* eMxP+ Centura (refurbished not install yet)

* Endura (refurbished not install yet)

* Ultima + (refurbished not install yet)

* Gasonic PEP 3510,  2 units (New from Novellus)

* Novellus C2, 2 units (New from Novellus)

* Strasbaugh 	6DS-SP 	Rotational CMP

* TEL Alpha 8SE

* GSI Lumonics WLI 4100

* Nikon NSR 2205-i9, i10C, i11, i12 and i14

* LAM Research TCP9608SE

* FSI Mercury MP

* Kokusai DJ 802V

* Kokusai DJ 835V

* Kokusai DJ 853V

* Eaton NV 10-160 Implanter

* KLA-Tencor 2132

* Fein Focus FXS100.23S Wafer Inspection

* Advantest EDS Test T666AF ESD Test

* Teradyne Standalone AOI 5539Ci Tester

If any of these tools are of interest please contact
us for complete details or to set up an inspection.
We also offer a complete line
of new bellows, Ferrofluidic Seals, Spindles and
Subassemblies, and complete Clean - Repair and
Refurbishment services on ASTEX/MKS Remote Plasma
Source and the WJ heated box.

Equipment Wanted
G-Fab is always looking for equipment that our
customers have a need for.  We would be happy to
help you dispose of your surplus equipment. Please
send us a listing of any equipment you have or are
considering to dispose of.

Curriently we have open RFQ's for the following
tools.

* WJ 1000H BPSG

* Applied Materials Endura's

* Back Grinder (100mm -200mm capable with a 2 step
process)

* TEL IW 6C

* DNS SS-W80A - dual sided scrubber

* TEL Unity M, 85TD

Thank you for your time. I hope you find our
services and support beneficial. Please feel free to
forward this email to whom ever you feel would
benefit. Just click on the forward link below.

Sincerely,

Chris Detrick... chris.detrick at global-fab.com
David Lee... support at global-fab.com
G-Fab
email: chris.detrick at global-fab.com
phone: Chris (805) 215-9188
David (719) 686-0128
web: http://www.global-fab.com

Forward email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&a=1101462502325

This email was sent to specmat at snf.stanford.edu,
by chris.detrick at global-fab.com

Update Profile/Email Address
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&se=9044&t=1101462502325&lang=en&reason=F

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&se=9044&t=1101462502325&lang=en&reason=F

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Global Fab Surplus | 1344 Ironbark Street | San Luis Obispo | CA | 93401