SpecMat Logsheet, 10/10/06

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 10 10:38:09 PDT 2006

All,

Here is the specmat logsheet for this week.  Sounds like a number of
conflicts for the meeting, so we will not hold a meeting this week.

Semiclean W or Ni from IBM : Still waiting for response.

Nb etching in Drytek or MRC: Jim McVittie has been working with the
student for etch capability.

poly(ethylene oxide-b-methylmethacrylate-b-sytrene): Should be
approved.  Material is being processed down the gold contaminated
equipment set.

Brewer Science WaferBond: Asking for more information regarding the
process.  The request is only for Matrix ashing, but he does not
define where the material is deposited or cured.  If they only want
the Matrix, it should be OK.

PMMA Processing: Should be approved.  Material is being processed
down the gold contaminated equipment set.

CA-40 Cleaning solution : I will confirm with Mahnaz, but should be OK.

Shin-etsu Micro Si called SIPR 7123M -20 : Approved by Mahnaz