Use of "Ammonium Dichromate" as a photosensitizer in litho process

Hee Min Kang hmkang at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 16 23:17:25 PDT 2006

To whom may concern:

My name is Hee Min and I am a Ph.D. student in Materials Science and
Engineering department.
I'd like to know if I could use Ammonium dichromate as a photosensitizer in
litho process.
The lithography process is described in the paper which I have attached in
this e-mail.

I'd like to use a water-based solution of polyvinyl alcohol(PVA) with
ammonium dichromate photosensitizer to be spun onto the
polytehylene naphthalate(PEN) substrate.
Then I'd like to expose it with UV using chrome mask and develop it in
water.

Since this is my first time to submit this request, if you need some more
info, please let me know.

Thanks so much in advance,

Hee Min