Germanium Antimony Telluride

Tue Oct 17 12:46:00 PDT 2006

Aaron,

I suggest you give a more details about what you want to do. In
particular, it would be useful to know how much material you want to
remove and what pattern resolution you need. I believe you have info on
both F and Cl based etching of this materail. I suspect you are thinking
in terms of using the MRC or one of the Dryteks. If this is the case, you
should say so.

	Thanks, Jim

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Aaron Matthew Gibby wrote:

> Dear Specmat Members,
>
> I would like to etch germanium antimony telluride in SNF.  Attached is my
> detailed information.  Here are the URLs for the appropriate MSDSs:
>
> http://www.alfa.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?WEBEVENT+L0C0022074AC90000B273052+ALF+ENG
> http://www.alfa.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?WEBEVENT+L0C00240F4D9985000D93061+ALF+ENG
>
> Feel free to contact me with any questions.
>
> Aaron

Jim McVittie, Ph.D.    			Senior Research Scientist
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     Electrical Engineering
Stanford University             	jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075			Tel: (650) 725-3640