Followup to ZnSe request

Alissa M. Fitzgerald amf at amfitzgerald.com
Tue Oct 24 17:53:53 PDT 2006

Hi SpecMat,

Please let us know how soon you might have an answer for us on this inquiry.
I don't mean to be a pest, as I know you don't meet every week, but it would
be very helpful to know how soon we might have a verdict, or if you are
going to need further input from us to reach a verdict.

We're doing a significant amount of planning for this project and some
critical decisions are hinging on your final verdict.

Best regards,
Alissa

650 592 6100