embodiment

Etta Mckee enx at betagrup.com
Wed Sep 6 08:13:24 PDT 2006

It must have been late that evening that the troops from Valencia firstappeared in the streets.
The Civil Guardsattack a building held by the C. There is nothing like starting off with a reversal of roles. Yet it appears that itwas discovered only three or four weeks later.
Next morning, however, the people began to leave thebarricades of their own accord. As I said earlier, the attitude of the P.
Futurehistorians will have nothing to go upon except a mass of accusations and partypropaganda. My own opinion is that the fighting was only preconcerted in the sense thateveryone expected it.
There is nothing like starting off with a reversal of roles. I have often wondered what they thought was the matter with me. Futurehistorians will have nothing to go upon except a mass of accusations and partypropaganda. The people behind the barricades wereordinary C.
There is also some uncertainty as tohow far La Batalla expressed agreement with the leaflet.
It will be clear enough from this that the Communist thesis of a P. La Batallaalso issued instructions that no troops were to leave the front.
But once again theywere following and not leading. The police were shot at while discharging their duty. Sooner or later it might mean being used against theSpanish working class. There were some ugly wrangles in the hotel lounge.
Inaddition there are various statements which are obviously pure fabrication.
Yet their attitude was completely indifferent. Ihave no doubt that it was mainly the food shortage that was responsible. My own opinion is that the fighting was only preconcerted in the sense thateveryone expected it. I have given anestimate of the arms which were at three of the principal P.
The issue was not quite so simple as that.
On the whole the Assault Guardsgot on very well with the population after the first day or two.
He asked the question everyone was asking:What the devil is this all about? The workers militias were to bebroken up and redistributed among the Popular Army. In various parts of the town bands of Civil Guards and P.
He asked the question everyone was asking:What the devil is this all about? He asked the question everyone was asking:What the devil is this all about? Even a man as tall as I am cannot wear a long Mauser down his trouser-legwithout discomfort.
Even a man as tall as I am cannot wear a long Mauser down his trouser-legwithout discomfort. Every time they emerged from the side-street at thecorner the P. However, we may becertain that the Communist press would have said this in any case.
But we may takeit as certain that these things would have happened in any case. And in Barcelona the raid on the Telephone Exchange was not anisolated act.